Barcode Reader SDK for .NET
Bardecode.NET is a .NET barcode reader sdk that enables you to read various symbols from images in your C# and VB.NET applications. With just a few lines of code you may read linear barcodes (18 sub-types) and 2D (Data Matrix, QR Code) symbols from your images.
.NET Barcode Reader Features:
- Support for most commonly used linear and 2D types
- Read multiple symbols, anywhere in the image and at any orientation (left-to-right, right-to-left, up-to-down, down-to-up) and any angle
- Scan multipage TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PNG black and white, grayscale and color images (no other components are required)
- High accuracy: read from poor quality images
- Flexible and highly customizable. You may set: region of interest, number of symbols to be returned, bars color (black, white or any), orientation (horizontal, vertical, diagonal), barcode types
- Automatically detects symbol's type and return many information: type, result, position (bounding rectangle), skew angle (rotation of the barcode), color of the bars, checksum, confidence (for 2d barcodes)
- Find barcodes that cannot be recognized. It may return barcode-like areas to be processed manually
- Easy to integrate. Only a few lines of code are necessary to add the functionality into your application. Download the barcode SDK and get sample source code
- The SDK contains examples to use with C# and VB.NET
- Handles the ECC error correction algorithm for recognition of partially destroyed 2D symbols
- Royalty free licensing (no additional run-time licenses or additional fees);
- Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above
Using our .NET Barcode Reader SDK you may find and decode 1D and 2D types:
- Linear symbologies
- Code 39
- EAN 13, EAN 8
- UPC Version A, UPC Version E
- Code 128
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Code 93
- UCC-EAN 128
- 2D types
Download Barcode Reader SDK for .NET
Download .NET Barcode Reader SDK and check:
- how easy you can integrate it in your applications
- the accuracy and the speed of our libraries
- the developer guide and examples provided
The trial SDK replaces the second character in each symbol with a random character.
You may request a valid license key for proper evaluation of our library.
You may call the technical support to help you integrate the sdk, or for any other questions you may have related to our software.